When you’re ready to commit to Masambeni, we’ll link you to a secure website where you can make payment to the program. Because our internships are personalized, the price is 640 USD (490 EUR; ) to reserve and coordinate. (A 15% VAT TAX will be added to your invoice) As a general rule and to safeguard your security interest, you will pay 15% deposit and pay the rest upon arrival.
Cost And Duration of Masambeni
What Every Internship Programme Includes:
What’s included in the Internship Programme
- Personalised internship programme
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Housing/Accommodation coordination
- Masambeni orientation
- Xhosa language classes
- Discounts on travel and activities
- On-site orientations and site visits
- Access to weekly recreational activities
- Visa support
- Help with renting a car
- Access to LinkedIn alumni group
- Résumé and cover letter prep,
- Interview coaching
- Programme Advisor Dedicated to guiding and prepare you.
Things not included in the Internship Program
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Accommodation and living expenses
We highly recommend that you intern with Masambeni and our local partners for a minimum of eight weeks. However, if you are short on time or need special arrangements, let us know when you are filling in your application and we’ll be happy to coordinate with our partners to see what we can come up with, specifically for you.